Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Frank C. Madda is a board certified plastic surgeon, who is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is trained in all aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery, but specializes in aesthetic surgery.
Dr. Madda has been in private practice for over 25 years and has served as an Assistant Professor for the Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Illinois Medical Center for nearly 20 years. As part of his educational work with residents entering the plastic surgery field, Dr. Madda remains at the cutting edge of plastic surgery, improving current techniques and newer procedures, with better results and faster recovery.
Exceptional Training = Exceptional Results
With many thousands of delighted patients to date, you will be in the most capable and experienced hands.
With an eye for creating dramatic, yet natural-looking results, patients, peers and publications have repeatedly recognized Dr. Madda as a trusted expert in his field.
Ranked as one of the country’s Top Plastic Surgeons by U.S. News and World Report, and the only Plastic Surgeon to be listed as one of the “Top Doctors in the Chicago Area” by Chicago Magazine for 14 years in a row – Dr. Madda has a national reputation for consistently exceptional results.
“People are curious about why it is called plastic surgery. Plastic surgery comes from the Greek verb ‘plastikos’, which means ‘to change.’
Therefore, plastic surgery is the surgery of change. The trick is to make only the right changes.
I always tell my patients that plastic surgery exists for only one reason – we are ALL our own worst critics! For this very reason, I spend as much time as needed with each consultation and every patient.
My focus is to understand precisely the changes the patient would like and make sure that those goals are achievable. It is my responsibility to the patient then to explain how those results can be achieved and what the surgical limitations in their particular case may be, if any.
Questions You Should Ask Before Having Plastic Surgery
To make the best decision about surgery the patient should ask these questions:
- First and foremost, is the surgeon a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon?
- Second, does the surgeon have impeccable credentials?
- Third, does the surgeon have vast experience?
- And fourth, does the surgeon have thousands and thousands of happy patients who had the surgery I want to have?
The answers to those questions for me are YES! YES! YES! And YES! I can honestly say that you could go anywhere in the world and you would not get better care or results anywhere!”
Dr. Frank C. Madda, MD, DDS, MS, FACS
Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
University of Illinois, Master of Science in Surgery
Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois, M.D.
Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois, B.S.
Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
University of Illinois at the Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery
1996 – Present, Clinical Assistant Professor, Plastic Surgery
Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois
Instructor, Department of Surgery Rush Medical College,
Professional Societies and Active Memberships
- Four-Term Past President – West Side Branch- Chicago Medical Society
- Past President of Chicago, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President – Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Surgeons
- Past Member – American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past Member – DuPage Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
- Past Delegate – Illinois State Medical Society House of Delegates
- DuPage Medical Society Past Delegate to the Illinois State Medical Society House of Delegates
Publications & Presentations
- Outdoor Emergency Medicine – author published by Contemporary Books
- Sintered titanium fiber metal endoprosthesis. (Original Research)
- Sintered titanium fiber mandibular reconstruction (Original Research) Presentation to American Association of Plastic Surgery
- The King-Devick test as a determinant of head trauma Co-Author, Journal of Neurology
Development of Synthetic Mandible and Facial Bones through Two Clinical Trials
“A Subareolar Implant for Improvement of the Conical Shape of the Reconstructed Breast”